Langham House

Langham House

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011

Attention City of Beaumont:

Question - considering the age of this house - do we still according to the "rules" have to install a ventilation blower in the bathroom? That will mean cutting into 100+ year old wood that we weren't going to molest and using it as the ceiling. My house is old and doesn't have any. Need to know something, as you know Mr. Bennett pulled the permit yesterday, and if it doesn't have to be cut into I prefer not to have one in there. It's not a rent house. It's historical and should fall under a different structure I would think.

Thanks for your help Steve - as always - I appreciate you. (May not agree with you, but I appreciate you! LOL)

Sent VIA email.

The city has come out with some new rules that I hate to see apply to Langham House. I REALLY hate seeing it apply. I will conform if I have to - but I really do not want to cut up that wood in the ceiling of the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment