Langham House

Langham House

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday April 12, 2011

Darrell and me will continue painting tomorrow - and once we get her painted - depending on funds - we will see about an electrical contractor. I'm not happy with the City of Beaumont - and if I could I would pack this ol' house up on a barge - and take it up to East Texas. I'm just really fed up.

On the bright side - the house is looking real good. I will continue to paint it and at least make the outside look good. As for the inside, I have no idea how long that will take me.

Hopefully there'll be a funding angel come along - or someone who would be willing to come and do the electrical for us as a gift/donation.

Until that time - we will finish the painting and get the outside looking good -

No comments:

Post a Comment