Langham House

Langham House

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon.

Jess is clearing a path so that the workers don't have to go in and out of my den to get to the tools. Materials are ordered. Martin will be here for 8am. Replacing the 1 x 2 x 12's tomorrow and the last of the beams that we couldn't get to because of the mover's beams.

I'm ready for a fence to go back up as I feel like I am in a fish bowl right now.

Hoping that painting begins next weekend. I'm ready.

We've checked and rechecked and there are no leaks with the roof. I may end up putting a metal roof on her - as what she probably had to begin with. I'm not sure yet. What I am sure of is that the roof needs to be all one color. It looks a little "weird" tri-colored. We'll see how far this $$ goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment