Langham House

Langham House

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday March 2

Today has been an awesome work day. WE almost have all of the cinder blocks filled with concrete and their hurricane straps. It should be finished tomorrow - but that means I have to go under the house again! ;-(

I don't know if I wrote, but last time I went under the house a snake crawled up my shorts, I dropped them in the middle of the yard - luckily no one else was around - and it was a grass snake.

If we can get finished tomorrow, we can have Burkart come on Saturday or Sunday or Monday or whatever day he can come to sit her down.

Some of the rotten beams were replaced on the outside of the building so those are now taken care of. I'm SO ready to get her painted!

I'm real pleased with the progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment