Langham House

Langham House

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23

Today there is a new bathroom flooring - it is by far much stronger and better than the other ever thought of being. We are going to remove all the wall covering and replace it with hardi-plank - I'll put hardi-plank on the floor as well. The flooring is going to be slate tile and I will come up the wall 3/4 way with the tile as well. Sheetrock in the ceiling and there's a new light for over the sink and for hanging in the bathroom. Hint: It's Texas themed!

There's enough done now that Jess starts Monday pressure washing the outside. Then comes the scraping, then comes the painting. I can hardly wait for that paint to get on there and the outside finished! I will be jumping for joy.

Also on the 1st we are renting a ditch-witch deal and will dig out the sewer lines and water lines, as well as making the fence chain wall. I'm going up with cinder blocks. I'm tired of living in a fish bowl. And, it stops no later than 4-10. Thank you to my workers ya'll have been awesome and I truly appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment