Langham House

Langham House

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3

Well the movers began - then they left. Seems I have to get a Performance Bond - a $5000 bond to insure the City that I will get the place done within 90 days. When I asked "could you do it in 90 days?" I was told "No" Well then why is GQ public expected to do it in 90 days?

This is just a bump in the road and I've hurdled it. I went to Gibbs Insurance, filled out the paperwork and hopefully tomorrow it will be in. Then I can go pay for it, take the piece of paper to the city and all will be well one more time.

I'm told I'm on the agenda for January 10. I'm curious as to what time. No one has informed me of that. I guess if I don't show up then I will be forfeited - so I'll just go hang at the City Hall all day.

I've still not signed the papers for the house. I don't know what the hold up is on that one. We shall see, as tomorrow is another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment