Langham House

Langham House

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Late Afternoon January 6

We got our bond! OMG - I am on fire with excitement!

Took the bond downtown. The girl says, "this isn't the form I gave you yesterday." I said, "There is no form for that bond. My contractor's bond has already been turned in this is a "special bond". Her:"I've never seen this kind of bond before this is weird." She shows it to one of the inspectors, Boyd Meir who says, "Yes that is what she needs." I looked at him and said "I'm moving the house ASAP." He didn't say a word - just shook his head in the affirmative!

Even the city worker didn't know what kind of bond that was - and had "never seen one before".

I've called Darlene and left her a message as well as I have called the house movers!

I'd prayed that if all this were meant to be that everything would fall into place. It has. God is good - all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment